A 21 day mentoring program for parents who are trying to decide if they should leave their partner or spouse.
Deciding to end a relationship when you are a parent (or about to become one), is one of the toughest decisions you will ever have to make.
No one dreams of becoming a single parent, or says “when I grow up I want to be a single mother or father”, but what if you are so desperately unhappy, or in such a toxic relationship that you feel that you have no choice?
I’ve been there. I know what it’s like. It’s a horrible situation to be in. You’re feeling confused, at a loss, and filled with despair. This is not the life you had envisaged. Or perhaps there are other circumstances that are making you question what you are doing in the relationship, such as domestic violence or mental illness. Perhaps you are just not sure what to do, and feel like no one understands. Well I do. I understand, and I have been in your shoes.
This mentoring program is all about being at a cross road and needing to make a decision on staying in your relationship, or leaving.
Through this 3 session one on one mentoring program, we will look at exactly what kind of situation you are currently in. This is the moment of truth. We will examine all the good things and all the bad things in your relationship, and I will assist you in feeling empowered to make the decision that is best for you and your children right now. You will also discover what life looks like as a single parent – the good, and the bad.
Who is this for?
Mums or dads contemplating separating from their partner or spouse.
How does it work?
We will work closely together for three x 1 hour sessions over the phone or Skype. If you are in Sydney (Australia), we can meet in person too. These sessions are typically a week apart.
How much does it cost?
This mentoring program can be purchased for one payment of $347.
What are the outcomes of the program?
- After our sessions you will have much more clarity to make the decision that is right for you and your children.
- We will examine all the good things and bad things in your relationship.
- I will assist you in feeling empowered to make the decision that is best for you and your children right now.
- You will feel clarity with what to do, and ready to move forward in your life – whether that’s with your partner, or without.
- You will discover what life looks like as a single parent – the good, and the bad – so you know what you’re in for prior to making the decision.
What happens if I decide to leave my partner or spouse?
If at the end of the mentoring program you decide to leave your partner there is an optional add on to help you get your ducks in a row prior to announcing your decision to anyone. I will:
- Advise you on the best way to tell your children,
- Assist you in establishing all the practicalities and logistics as a new single parent,
- Work with you to figure out a plan for moving forward,
- Inform you on the “must do’s” prior to telling anyone that you are leaving,
- Help you with who you need to speak to, and what to do in relation to professional help, and
- Most importantly – be your support, shoulder to lean on and personal cheer person.